Thursday 23 August 2012

Blue Valentine



I re-watched Blue Valentine today, I just love this movie. And I also really love this song that was in it, upon looking up what the song is called I found out that Ryan Gosling writes and preforms a number of songs on the soundtrack, gosh some people are just so talented it makes me sick. I ended up reading too much information on this man and now know his whole life story. Anyway if you haven't already seen this movie I think you should, it's a bit icky in places, but beautiful none the less.

2 comments:

candinkle said...

oo i love Ryan Gosling! I might have to borrow this off you some time ;) i think i have a few of his movies, perhaps we can do a Gosling trade.

Suzie said...

Sounds good, he's such a great actor

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting