Wednesday 22 August 2012

Thoughts on being a parent - so far




* I have turned into a complete worry wort. Is she eating enough, sleeping enough, sleeping too much, what's this mark, am I doing this right and the list goes on and on.

* I now cherish every moment I have with her. I caught myself thinking at a time when she was crying and I couldn't figure out what was wrong, that I couldn't wait until she was a little older and over all this crying in the evening, but then I realised I'll never get this time at this age with her again, it's precious and all part of being a parent, even though at times it can be hard.

* I love my husband now more then ever, he is an incredible daddy.

* I have received so much advice and read so much different information, it can all be a bit confusing, no one way is right and I have to take what works for us, it's all trail and error.

* Sleep is a thing of the past, I get a bit, but I'd love a good 8 hrs straight.

* Doing basic things like make dinner or getting out of the house can be incredibly hard. I have good intentions, but most days it doesn't happen.

* I never realised how much I love I could have for someone;  that I could feel or was capable of loving just this much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting