Thursday 7 June 2012

36 Weeks


She is the size of a honey dew. By the end of this week I will be full term. She can be safely born any day now and is not classed as premature.  She is still gaining weight, about 28 grams a day and now weighs nearly 2.7kg and is about 47cm long.  I may start to feel increased pressure in my lower abdomen as she engages.

This week has been a little calmer then last week.  I have had some semi decent sleeps, with only a couple of nights of no sleep.  I am finding it hard to relax though, I feel as though there is so much I want done before bub arrives and I want it done NOW!  When she moves now my entire belly moves, like there is a little wave inside my tummy. You would think I'd be used to it by now, but I am completely mesmerised and can't stop staring at it.  We had a mid wife appointment this week and was very pleased when she examined me and informed us that bub was in the anterior position.  The previous visit she was posterior, which, if she stayed like that can make labour very long and painful. So I have been trying to not sit back on the couch or when seated and been getting on all fours every night to encourage her to move...Yay...it looks like it has paid off.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting