Monday 25 June 2012

Happy Anniversary

Today will mark the second year that I have been married to the man of my dreams.  It truly has been the most wonderful time of my life and it seems to just get better and better and I grow more and more in love with my beautiful husband with each and every day.


It's hard to believe that it has already been 2 years since our big day, it has gone so fast and I have enjoyed every day of living and loving this gorgeous, caring, and talented man. I feel extremely lucky to have found my soul mate and so look forward to growing old and wrinkly with him and having years of happy memories to cherish together.
Happy 2nd Anniversary Baby, I love you more then I could ever put into words ♥♥♥

2 comments:

Pink Parri said...

Congratulations! :) <3

ladyladybaby said...

Naww happy couple love!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting