Friday 27 April 2012

30 weeks


She is now the size of a cucumber.  Her brain is working overtime these days, developing faster than ever.  Connections between individual nerve cells are growing at a frenetic clip, and she can now perceive information from all five senses.  So what is she doing all day in there, well apparently making faces, hiccupping, swallowing, breathing, pedalling with little hands and feet along my uterine wall, and even sucking her thumb. In fact some babies suck their thumbs so vigorously while in the womb that they're born with a callus on their thumbs, awww.

I'm trying to take it a bit easier this week, I think I over did it last week and am feeling really sore.  I never knew how much being pregnant could make even the most simple of thing so hard and tiring, for goodness shake even getting out of the car is becoming a struggle.  I'm also feeling quite big all of a sudden, and have realised I now have a noticeable waddle.  I can't imaging what I'm going to feel like in a month or so from now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting