Sunday 1 January 2012

Hello 2012



2012 is set to be an exciting year!  There will be a lot of firsts for me.  To kick it off I have decided to start this little blog; I guess I am setting it up as a way to document my life, and for a bit of fun.  I am not really sure how it will all turn out, so we'll just have to see how it goes. 
I will have many firsts with all the differnent stages of pregnancy, childbirth (argh), starting my own family traditions and I guess all the unexpected surprises that comes with the new adventure my husband and I are set to embark on.... Parenthood!

I have a few resolutions too.  Well, perhaps not resolutions but more a list of things I would like to do. I may scrap some ideas and add to the list throughout the year, no pressure:

* 52 weeks of Polaroid - I will take a photo a week on my Polariod.

* Yoga - I really need to exercise more and there is a pregnancy yoga class right near my work.

* Read more - I pick up a book at least once a day but only read a few pages at a time, as a result it takes me forever to finish a book.  I also tend to have several books on the go at any one time thus prolonging the book finishing time even further.  So I would like to read more and limit it to one book at a time.


* Start a veggie garden.


* Turn off the T.V and computer more.  I often find myself watching utter crap on t.v or doing absolutley nothing on the net and sometimes both at the same time.  It is such a waste of time and I don't know why I do it, I would much rather do something more productive.

* Master the art of creating a heart shaped bokeh.  I have tried and failed miserably.  I want to be able to do this so bad!


* Try new dishes.  I'm finding I eat the same meals every week, so maybe I could try a new dish each week, or fortnight or just more often. I have so many cook books and most of them I have never tried any of the recipes.


* Craft, crochet and sewing. I did a fair bit of this in 2011, but I want to make sure I continue to learn and progress. My goal is to at least make some clothes, and crochet a blanket.


Ok, so that's enough for now I think. I hope 2012 is an excellent year for everyone, and I look forward to seeing what it brings!





1 comments:

Pink Parri said...

LOVE!!! Some great ideas there Sue! :) xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting