Tuesday 17 January 2012

16 Weeks


Baby is the size of an avocado, tiny bones are forming in its ears, which means it can now pick up on our voices.  Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and tastebuds are forming..  tastebuds!
This week has bought great skin!  When I first became pregnant my skin went bezerk...totally not happy with all the new hormones I guess.  It has finally settled down and is looking better then it has in years, thank God, bad skin really gets me down.  I've been getting a achy tummy, as in muscle achy, and it's getting uncomfortable to lay on my back.  I have a lot more energy and thanks to some antibiotics my sinuses are clearing up, I can finally breath through my nose....it's been a while!

1 comments:

Pink Parri said...

Awww Sue! You are looking good! :) cant believe your little baby can taste already!! :) xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting