Friday 6 January 2012

14 weeks!

I'm now in my second trimester! Apparently baby is about the size of a lemon, hair is starting to sprout from it's little head and is making facial movements like frowning and squinting.  In my first trimester I got away with only mild nausea, but fatigue got me bad.  I told work a little earlier then I wanted to as I feared they may have thought I had developed a drinking problem and was always hung over!  Towards the end of that trimester the fatigue eased up and I started to feel pretty good, then I came down with a cold, since then all I seem to do is sleep; it's really quite pathetic, but oh well I'm sure once the cold has passed I will start feeling more energic (fingers crossed).  I can not get enough of  milo and grapefruit at the moment, but had to cut down on the grapefruit as I was eating so many my teeth started to get sensitive...ha.
It's still hard for me to believe I am actually pregnant and have a little person growing in my belly, I guess once I start showing and can feel the baby move around it will become more real, I look forward to that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting