Wednesday 15 May 2013

Mothers Day



Mothers day was fantastic, it's kind of like getting another birthday, but without the anxiety of my own mortality.
Violet woke up at an ungodly hour of 5:30 and decided it was show time; I was really hoping that today of all days she would surprise me with a sleep in. Gratefully Mikey took her out and left me to sleep. Well I tried, but in the end i decided a nice long shower would be good enough. When I got out a beautiful bunch of flowers and a coffee where waiting for me. They soon after greeted me with a present with hand made wrapping paper, that explained the paint I found on Violet the day before.



Mikey is a great cook, but doesn't have time to do it much. He made me eggs Benedict with haloumi and asparagus...ummm, yum!


This is totally going in the pool room.
We went out briefly, and then just relaxed at home; exactly what I felt like. I can't wait till next year, to do this again.


I better not forget my lovely mum. She really is one amazing women, who has been through quite a lot, but always gets on with it and never complains about her challenges. Not only is she a tough lady, but also completely adorable and I love her so much!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting