Wednesday 8 August 2012

4 Weeks

Wow, how time flies!  It's been 4 weeks since I gave birth and boy has the time gone by quickly. I still have to pinch myself sometimes with the realisation that I have a daughter and I'm a mummy. Mikey started back at work this week, it's so strange here without him and I miss him like crazy. He has been so fantastic taking care of me, these last couple of weeks and has been my rock, which you really need after having a baby. I could of never of imagined how emotionally unstable you become, one minute you are feeling unbelievable joy, then you start crying and then irritated, it's a complete whirlwind of emotions. My sisters have also been a great support, I don't know what I would of done without them. They both have 4 children so it's nice to get advice off someone who has done it before. How they look after 4 children is beyond me, geez 1 is hard enough! So now I'm at home with Violet and I really don't know what to do with myself. We are slowly starting to get into a routine, once that is established I think things will get easier and I will be able to plan out my day a little better.  I might start going on walks this week,which should hopefully break up the day and motivate me. I haven't done much exercise since her birth and haven't really been able to walk for long periods of time without getting exhausted and hurting due to the surgery. But I am feeling a lot better this week, simple tasks like getting up and down the stairs and cooking ect. are getting easier and I have more energy to do them, finally!


Play time


Smiles already, my heart melts when ever I get a cheeky grin


Our first outing to the Botanic Gardens


Bath time

2 comments:

Tip Moore said...

SUPER adorable, cannot wait to meet her in person!!! Just wanted to come and check out your blog and of course say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY mama! ;-)

Tipxo

Pink Parri said...

Such a cutie! :) good to hear about how you are doing! :) xoxo

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting