Thursday 5 July 2012

40 Weeks

(sorry a terrible photo of me, but I have mostly been in yoga pants and a t-shirt, with no make for the past week)

My 40th week of pregnancy has been....frustrating, I guess I would say. I haven't really had any signs that I will be going into labour anytime soon. I feel some pressure to hurry up and have this baby and feel annoyed with my body for not doing so.  I saw a mid wife today and she booked me in on Tuesday for inducement, it's at this point I started crying....ergh, I really don't want to be induced. She checked me and I'm 2cm dilated, which is something I guess.  I probably would of lost it again if I wasn't at all.  She also gave me a sweep, not really the most pleasant thing in the world, but if it helps me go into labour then I don't care how unpleasant it is.  I've been going for walks every day, and doing most of the things they recommend to help bring on labour. Oh well, rest assured in less then a week we will have a baby, ready or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting