Friday 1 June 2012

35 Weeks


She will be around the size of a coconut this week. When she stretches and squirms about, her elbow, foot, or head now protrude from my stomach. She weighs about 2.4kg and measures around 45cm. Soon, as the wall of my uterus and abdomen stretch thinner and let in more light, she'll develop cycles of sleeping and waking

So my first week of maternity leave has not been as relaxing as I had hoped.  I've been running around getting things organised, it's almost been as exhausting as working. We have also had a bad experience will a dodgy retailer, which has been really stressful, frustrating and I get so worked up just thinking about it.  We bought a glider chair and to make a long story short, it was defected and the retail would not give us a refund or supply us with a new chair in a reasonable amount of time.  Pretty much he was being an absolute asshole. Luckily my resourceful husband went straight to the manufacturer and got it sorted out.  We have since found out that there are many complaints about the store with similar problems. I really wish I'd found out about all the complains before hand as we have spent a bit of money there, and this store should not be in business. So we are going to report them, don't know if it will do any good though.  It doesn't help that I've had insomnia. I mean I can get to sleep ok, as I'm usually pretty tired by the end of the day, but staying asleep is the tricky part. I usually wake up around 2ish and stay awake until around 5ish. I really hope I can get a good sleep in before bub arrives. Next week should be relaxing though....well I hope!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting